🧑💻 You know you're a great developer
😔 But your applications are falling flat
🤷♂️ And you have no idea why
- 👎 You feel like no one even reads your applications
- 👎 Like your applications are just being auto-rejected
- 👎 You feel like this job search will never end
- 👎 And maybe you should just give up
- 1️⃣ Know why your current approach isn't working
- 2️⃣ Have a clear action plan on what to do next
- 3️⃣ Know what types of companies to apply to for best results
- 4️⃣ How to demonstrate your unique skills to stand out from the crowd
- 5️⃣ Have a framework to rapidly apply to jobs
- 6️⃣ A brand new mindset and approach that liberates you from feelings of doubt
It’s been a year since I first connected with Simon and straight away his insights and advice were key to helping me explore a new opportunity in the tech space and ultimately securing the the job offer I needed to break away from a role I had been feeling trapped in for the previous six years.
These days Simons content is still helping me move closer to my goal of transitioning into a developer role as I continue my learning to code journey by helping me plan my resume and portfolio and helping me know what to expect in the application and interviewing processes.
Whether you are just starting with coding or if you have 20 years of experience, Simon's posts will always leave you thinking about something you didn't consider before.
His content covers tons of different topics like tools, tech tips, setup, reflections (my favorites) and has helped me keep my motivation going on tough days. I can't recommend it enough.
Also, he is a truly nice guy, but please, don't DM him just to say "Hi". 😂
I started following Simon because of the legitimacy of the content he was posting. Simple, useful and applicable realistic tips based on experience acquired through his extensive career.
I continue to follow Simon because the quality of his posts continues to improve and impress as his follower's counter goes up, instead of becoming more generic as it often happens with your everyday influencer.
And to be completely honest, I want to succeed in a software development career, and probably without even noticing, Simon already played a huge part in it.
I came across allthecode via Instagram reels and found the content to be quite handy yet bite sized.
Hearing from someone who has undergone the process is better than other content out there